In order to give your business every opportunity to achieve its milestones,
SCI² will provide your business with across-the-board access to its
- Access to Pace University's SCI² brand new, state-of-the-art facilities in New York City and Yonkers. Facilities are complete with high tech conference rooms, video conferencing capabilities, wireless infrastructure, multi-media equipment, office furnishings, kitchen facilities, copiers and fax machine.
- Access to Pace University’s knowledge
capital. This includes Pace faculty and graduate students
of the Lubin School of Business, the School of Computer Science and
Information Systems (CSIS), the Pace Law School and Pace's three other
- Access to the federally-funded, New York State Small Business
Development Center at Pace University.
- Access to the venture capital and expertise of SCI²
- Access to the resources of the City of Yonkers, including the
the Yonkers Industrial Development Agency and the Yonkers
Chamber of Commerce.
- Access to the resources of Lower Manhattan, including the Lower
Manhattan Development. Corporation, The Downtown Alliance
and the Small Business Administration (NY District Office).
- Access to tax incentives of the New York State Empire Development
Zone Fund and the Federal Empowerment Development Zone Fund.